Right of cancellation for consumer
If the contract between Natura Vitalis® and a purchaser, who is a consumer, is formed by means of a distance selling contract, the following applies:
1. Right of cancellation
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party appointed by you, who is not the carrier, last took possession of the goods or in the case of a partial delivery.
To exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us
Natura Vitalis® GmbH
Telephone: +49 (201) 361 260
Fax: +49 (201) 361 2655
of your decision to cancel this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email). You can use the model cancellation form attached to the shipment, but this is not mandatory. If you make use of this option, we shall send you a confirmation of receipt of such a cancellation immediately (e.g. by email).
You can obtain the sample cancellation form here: Click on the link to download the PDF document.
In order to comply with the cancellation period, you simply need to send us notice that you are exercising your right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
2. Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel the contract, we shall refund all payments received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from you choosing a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us) immediately, and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the message regarding cancellation of the contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We may withhold the refund until the items have been returned to us, or until you have provided evidence that you have shipped the goods, whichever takes place first.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately, in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you notified us that you were cancelling this contract. The deadline is met if you send off the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. We are ready to pay the cost of returning the goods, but only to the extent that you only use the return label for return enclosed in the shipment, and at the same time return the goods by using one of the shipping services companies listed on the return label. If, contrary to expectations, such a return label is not in your consignment, this can be requested from us by phone, fax or email.
You must only compensate any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to handling which is unnecessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
3. Exclusion of the right of cancellation
You have no right to cancel contracts
- for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and are an individual selection or relevant to the consumer, decisive for their manufacture or tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
- for the delivery of goods, which can quickly perish or whose expiry date has quickly passed,
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are suitable for reasons of health or hygiene not to be returned, if their seal has been removed after the delivery,
- for the delivery of goods, if due to their nature these were mixed after delivery inseparably with other goods,
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon in the contract, but could only be delivered at the earliest 30 days after conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market, on which, the operator has no influence,
- for the delivery of audio and video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after the delivery.